Judge Dredd (1995)

 I had never seen this film and my husband said it was just silly. Well, now I've seen it, and it's not silly, it's just violent. With a touch of family thrown in. I don't get Rob Schneider's role. What's his purpose? Is he supposed to be comic relief? Are we following the story through his eyes? Does he have to be in every scene for the audience to get the flow of the story? And how many stories are there in this movie? Everyone's background comes to play in this story. Out of everyone I really did like Max Von Sydow's character. Very noble, willing to let everything play out, and even when injured, he's a good man. Over-all it's a revenge flick, throwing in some really late-blooming love there. It's definitely Stallone and action all over this thing. I'm glad I saw it, and yes, I'll keep the DVD, but not my favorite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka