Samaritan

 This movie has been on my radar for a while. The plot came at me within 10 minutes of the movie, and then hit me without another plot. Sylvester Stallone, even in his later years now, does a fantastic job with the action-movie hero vibe! I can tell he cares for the kid, but tries so hard not to show the world who he really is. But his heart is still evident. Everywhere! The villain reminds me so much of Ewan McGregor, but Pilou Asbaek holds his own. He is ruthless, he is manipulative, but man! I just wanna hate him so bad! Javon Walton does a great job as Sam. He believes in Mr. Smith, his neighbor, and believes he is a hero. He believes it so much but has lost faith in his reality with his mom. And falls in with the wrong crowd. So many relationships, so many dynamics to watch. And the twist near the end? NEVER saw that coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka