Batman: Hush

 I do love my Batman. And this was no exception. Well, maybe a wee bit with the profanity, but NOT with the Dark Knight's mind! He is a true detective in this really disturbing animated movie. I did not really see his attraction full circle with Selena Kyle. I like the meet up with Darkwing and I totally, totally love Alfred. The commissioner, whomever he was/is in any movie with Batman, truly believes in him and will do what he can, legally, to help out the Dark Knight. And the villain? I never pegged this one. Out of all the baddies....I just didn't. Well done to Jason O'Mara for his voice over on this one. He does a really good Batman. As part of the world of Gotham, I did enjoy this one a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka