Logan's War

 This was a better move than the other movies I've watched on the same DVD. I had never seen a Chuck Norris movie so I sat and watched this in a collection my father-in-law had left to my husband. I was scared for Logan this entire movie. I knew his motivation and how scary it is to go after vengeance. And the head cop's office is right: he can't be judge, jury and executioner. He'll get himself killed. And Logan's uncle did right by him by teaching him to defend himself. And the military taught him more. The ending left me hanging for Logan's future, but he really should have thought this through. I got to see how Chuck Norris teaches, but didn't get to see how fully he fights until near the end. But overall, this wasn't a bad movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka