Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

 Let me just say, it's a good movie. But so many little things got to me. Like people! Stop wasting time! In the tunnel - DON'T STOP RUNNING! If something is after you, or your friend,  RUN! I did note the two mothers and the Hispanic child in the beginning. I noted the evil of the Scarlet Witch and her motivation to be with her children. I love Wong. He kicks butt! And Bruce Campbell and his cameo! I loved that! John Krasinski! I love him in a Marvel movie! I so love him in his role and I'm so glad to see him on the screen. Patrick Stewart surprised me and it makes me wonder if there will be more X-Men in the Marvel universe. I feel bad for Benedict, the actor, having to be a bit schizophrenic: he's gotta talk to himself a lot. And I don't like him with a third eye. It doesn't appeal to me. Lots of death in this movie, lots of senseless death. And a "walking dead" feel. I'm glad I watched "What If..." on Disney plus because one of the multiverses now makes sense and was not a surprise for me. And the fight with the music! That's just brilliant! That was just so creative and beautiful all at the same time! Over all, this was very entertaining!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka