Misery

 I have never seen this movie and I just had to for the pop culture references I've seen in my life. So fangirl goes crazy over a character, then finds the writer, then takes care of him, and then keeps him hostage. Through all of this I totally loved the Sheriff. I loved him! He was kind, gentle, thoughtful, was a great pair with his wife, but he lacked "back-up." OMG this man should never go places alone! Especially to places where crazy women live! And yeah, that woman was crazy. I love James Caan's eyes when he first realizes it! Kathy won her oscar for movie and I can see why! She's scary! And she's not stupid. She's just obsessed and lonely. I kept screaming at the tv "Have a plan, Paul, you idiot! Have a plan!" I can't believe Stephen King has me yelling at the screen! I'm sure I'm not the only one. But desperation definitely wins out in the end. I hope he learned a valuable lesson from his experience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka