Eternals

 I have to admit: I slept through the latter part of the movie. I got that Angelina Jolie's character had issues and would attack her own people. I got that the main woman in the beginning was in love with John Snow and had to tell him the truth. I got that the Indian guy was popular in Bollywood and had a chauffeur who follows and records everything. And the big bad creatures that are back eat people. Oh and the druid has an attitude problem.

I got to the part where they had a plan, or tried to agree on a plan, and then I fell asleep. There just wasn't a lot to keep me engaged, like most Marvel movies do for me. Angelina was not the character that she was in "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider", nor was she as clever as in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". She wasn't the main character in the end. And I believe there were 10 eternals and this film focused on 6 of them. I think. Yeah, 6 of them. Thena, Sersi, Ikaris, Druij, Gilgamesh and Sprite. So, I guess with the connection to Marvel I was expecting something different. Not my favorite movie for entertainment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka