Best Man Holiday

 I saw a preview for this movie on Youtube of all places and thought "Yeah, ok. I really liked the first movie. Maybe I should see this one." And I rented it from the library and yeah, yeah I totally love it when guys get together. And these idiots! Wow! And how much their lives have changed since the first movie! Christmas time is a perfect time for the family and friends to get together, but man, Lance still has pot-shots to throw at Harper. Yeah, he messed up in the first movie, but man! It's Christmas! Harper is gonna have a baby and the gang is altogether - why not just calm down? The ladies have grown, too, in more ways than one. And they are still good friends: even when bad news hits the group. This movie was just so delightful and I totally loved the music! This is a "must-see"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka