Coyote vs Acme
Holy cow - this was good! I didn't think this movie would be this good because I wasn't really versed with the human actor, Will Forte, or any of his work. But yeah - Wile E. Coyote and his facial expressions are the best! For years Wile E. has been chasing the Roadrunner. Years. And one day, he sees a commercial by the attorney Kevin Avery. Kevin isn't a really successful attorney and his collegue, Buddy Crane, played by John Cena, really IS a successful attorney. These two butt heads all the time and it leaves Kevin as a big joke. But Wile E. comes into Kevin's office and doesn't leave until Kevin agrees to represent him in a suit against Acme. Now me? I figured Wile E. had enough funds or revolving credit or something with Acme anyways. My husband and I agreed that, by now, he could have ordered himself some food and forgot about the Roadrunner. But nope - here we are. In court. Fighting Acme. And not only does Kevin and his team, which includes his extremely smart niece, Paige Avery, played by Lana Condor, they also come face to face with Foghorn Leghorn, voiced by Eric Bauza, CEO of Acme. This is scary - how in the world can they prove that Acme products are at fault? How does it not fall back on Wile E. being incompetent? Is there anyone out there who can help him? There is a whirlwind of animated characters that show up in this movie, even working in Kevin's office, that took me back to my childhood. I could picture so many episodes with each character I saw - small characters, large characters, and even Gossamer! I will be watching this movie again. It was such a delight to revisit these characters and feel the anticipation of the court case!
Comments
Post a Comment