Violent Night

 Wow! I enjoyed this more than I really should have! And so much violence and Santa just kicks ass all over the place! A family comes together on Christmas Eve but there's a villain and his posse on the lose wants  a bunch a money from a woman. And they'll threaten her family just to get it. But Santa is on the case and wow! He is quite the warrior! I love David Harbour in "Stranger Things" but here, as Santa, he is just pure magic. And muscle. John Leguizamo plays a villain and I never saw it coming. His bad of badies think they're cool but if they don't believe, they get their butts whipped! Leah Brady is the key to Santa's bravery and she does a great job holding her own. The whole thing was just really enjoyable. I'd recommend this to anyone who just wants to smile during a good violent scene or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka