Morbius

 First movie I get to see in 2023, and I saw this one. I don't mind it at all. I wanted to see this movie for a while because I'm a Spiderman fan and all, and I was delighted to know this character was in that universe. A doctor who wants to save others finds a cure for his best friend and himself but it's more of a curse. And quite a curse. A creature of such strength and hunger that will terrorize so many people and a detective on the case to stop him. But the doctor's heart is still in saving people - even those that want him dead. The graphics were pretty cool and to see Doctor Who as this doctor's best friend - very cool to see Matt Smith in a different character. I really did enjoy it and will watch it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka