A Christmas Story Christmas

 So, yeah, my husband and I didn't have a lot of hope for this movie, but I was curious. And I'm glad I watched it. Every year "A Christmas Story" plays FOREVER on a station or two on tv. Everyone knows the movie. But this - this one was for the grown-ups. This movie was for those of us who have our families, have our lives, have to work, have to own up to "adulting" - but have never forgotten the lessons of being young. This was a fun movie. This was a movie for our time. And the friends that Ralphie made never leave his side. And his kids learn their own lessons. But it's heart-warming, all around, especially about Ralphie's dad. I'd definitely say this movie is a must -see, even if you just have it in the background while cleaning the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka