Marry Me

 I smiled so much in the movie! I love the story of a star, taking a chance on love, marrying someone she doesn't know, learning about his insta-family, falling in love with the daughter, getting to know him more, and just living outside of her own zone! I Love Jennifer Lopez already and this just showed how incredible an actress she truly is. Owen Wilson is always good in a romantic movie. I'm starting to love John Bradley. He's the assistant everyone should have. He is truly a delight and earns his money! Sarah Silverman isn't bad, either, but every time I see her now I'm waiting on the Vanellope voice from "Wreck-It Ralph". And the beginning of the ending credits were a delight! This is truly a feel-good movie and makes one think about the choices one makes in life. I'm ready to watch this again with my husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka