Downton Abbey: The Movie

 Wow. And, wow. I haven't smiled so much during a movie in years! Just, from the first 10 minutes all the way through! It's better that I'm very familiar with the tv show, but this! the Royal Family visiting Downton! And the whole cast! God Bless them all! It's the continuation of their lives, both upstairs and downstairs, and the excitement of the Royal family and the ins and outs that they deal with! Such great writing in this script! The actors are just superb with this tale. Just strong characters, good accents, just all around a lot of fun! I had to sit my husband down to watch this after I'd seen it and he's caught up with all the little side stories! And of course I've enjoyed watching it a second time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka