Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

 Ok, so #1 - Jude Law has the best looking eyes ever! So dreamy! #2 - I have to admit that I'm not buying the love between him and the new Grindelwald. I'm just not. I'm not buying it. Yes, that's the way it is. Yes, that's the story's background. I, me, myself and I, do not buy it. Jude and Mads play that first scene very well, very intense, but I don't buy it. I do get that true love will cause a war. Will cause a battle. And many pauses between the two, but no. I just don't buy that they fell in love. Perhaps I'm still absorbed with He Who Must Not Be Named not knowing love and knowing power. Maybe that's it. Maybe my mindset is that I wanted Grindelwald to be consumed with power only, not feelings. Maybe that's it. I found out later that there are 5 movies and not the trilogy so at the end of the movie I was like "oh no, there's more to come." I really liked seeing Hogwarts and I loved seeing Jacob there! Queenie still has more thinking to do on her end. She needs to sort her feelings out for Jacob. And Newt and Theseus work so damn well together! No wonder they're brothers! And yes, I do believe Albus and Aberforth are definitely brothers. The last few scenes with the two of them standing together, wow! Jude and Richard pulled that off very well! Props to casting for those choices! I wanted to know more about Newt's assistant, Bunty. I want to know more of her background. I want to know what happens to her later. Does she show up in Harry's world at all? This movie leaves so many more questions for me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka