Sing 2

 I don't care what others say about this movie or its predecessor, I really, really enjoyed this movie! I enjoy music, and good music and good animation are a marriage I can't ignore! And a decent story with a good villain is now my thing. Poor Mr. Moon is gonna get his show noticed but man, he makes bad decisions. Or he makes smart decisions for good reasons with bad people. And then, he has to find the famous Clay Calloway. And Clay has his own demons. Or, ghosts, rather. And voiced by Bono! Holly cow! I never would have placed him! And Mr. Crystal is a true villain: smiling for the fans and the tv but man! Behind the closed doors! He's a wolf! And what a cast of characters to help Mr. Moon fight his deadline and keep his word! I just so enjoyed this roller coaster ride and I must see this movie again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka