Knocked Up

 So, I didn't have high expectations for this movie cause it's a guy thing, but 1/4 into the movie I actually said out loud "This doesn't suck." It's actually...not a bad movie. I'm not big on the smoking thing and the drugs thing, but behind all that mess, the professional woman and the man who has no money but is so tight with his friends....stranger things have happened, of course, but yeah. This doesn't suck. This movie showed me that it is possible that a baby will change a person. Man and woman. It will change someone. And even their faces changed. So much anger, so much cussing, so much love and so much confusion. It's just ...yeah. 


And for those that have seen the movie, I am a firm believer that those idiots will die for that little girl. The moment she was born, the moment that Ben told them in the waiting room it was a girl, their reaction told me that they would DIE for that little girl. They will be in her life forever. And God protect the man that ever hurts her feelings cause he will have to deal with all those guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka