Tom and Jerry: The Movie

 As an animated feature, it wasn't bad. The animation was really good and the mix with live action worked well. I still don't like Jerry. He causes all kinds of problems from the very beginning, and to his defense, he's just looking for a place to live. I get it. But still...

The real actors were faces I definitely recognized: Chloë Grace Moretz I've seen in some movies, Michael Peña who was hysterical in "Ant-Man" and Ken Jeong, who I've seen in some stuff. I was impressed with Jordan Bolger who I immediately saw as the movie's love interest for Chloe's character. And Patsy Ferran I just wanted to put her away every time she spoke. Her character was THAT annoying. But altogether, the storyline wasn't bad. I didn't really care for Tom and Jerry a lot in my youth, but I did watch most of their Saturday morning cartoons. I'd definitely tell fans of Tom and Jerry to see it and make their own impressions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka