The Big Easy

  This was on my list and I forgot who told me to watch it. It wasn't too bad, but it's not a very long movie. I had to ask out to my Louisiana friend about the word "Cher" as I wasn't sure if it was short for "Cherie" since Louisiana has a lot of French influence. The detective had an interesting background and I was glad the outcome wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Corrupt police have been a focal point in a lot of movies in my growing up years. And for the lady D.A., I think she was, that was sent down to New Orleans to investigate finds more than what she was bargaining for with this good-looking man. All in all, it was a good movie. And it was good to see a young John Goodman doin' his thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Mamma Mia!

Wonka